Workforce Load Balancing
Could your project team be spending their time more effectively?
- Instant ramp-up & ramp-down of document control
- Add flexibility to efficiently move team members between projects
- Reduce workload for your team, have them focus on building. Adjust for peaks, allowing your team to handle higher level responsibilities and stay ahead of project challenges.
In all, non-optimal activities cost the U.S. construction industry over $177 billion in labor costs in 2018 alone. (Plangrid/FMI)
How current is your current set? And how much time do your project teams spend looking for the information they need?
- Ensure your drawing set is always current and posted with the latest RFI’s
- Reduce errors & omissions caused by overworked staff and poor-quality incoming data
- Coordination and collaboration happens directly on your platform/PM software
- Reduce time and confusion
52% of rework is caused by poor project data and miscommunication. (Plangrid/FMI)
Companies outsource Payroll, IT, HR, and other business components to specialized firms for a savings of over 40%, why should document control be any different?
- Reduce project costs with leaner teams while having a higher quality document control
- Reduce closeout time & cost with a curated path-to-closeout for seamless turnover
- Reduce operational cost by ensuring all project stakeholders have quick and easy access to the most current and accurate data and logs
35% of construction professionals' time is spent on non-productive activities. (Plangrid/FMI)